Confirmations were sent this morning to everyone who has paid and is a member in good standing of JASNA. If you need to pay for your registration or renew your JASNA membership, please do it today.
Inevitably, some system-generated emails are screened out by internet service providers or spam filters, so the information in this morning's email is repeated here:
- As of today, both King and Double/Double rooms are available at the AGM hotel for the entire period from October 13-19 (and possibly beyond). Click here to go to the AGM Hotel webpage for the reservation link and toll-free number. If you need assistance, please email email@example.com.
- Space is still available for Attendee and Companion AGM registration, and for tours, workshops, and ticketed special events.
- Some activities are erroneously showing as "full" and we are in the process of manually assigning them to people waitlisted for them.
- If you need to make a payment for an addition to your registration but are unable to do so online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The date by which registrations may be canceled without a fee is extended to August 11. JASNA is monitoring the changing health and safety picture and will implement measures that comply with best practices for large meetings and government guidance. Thank you for "hanging in there" with us—we will provide more information on this topic soon.
AGM Points of Contact
For AGM content/schedule questions: AGM Coordinators Jennifer Swenson—email@example.com or Kristen Miller Zohn—firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration modifications: Debbie Duncan, Registrar—email@example.com
For payment issues or hotel assistance: Linda Slothouber, VP-Conferences—firstname.lastname@example.org
We all look forward to greeting you in Chicago!