On September 8, JASNA's AGM attendance policy was revised based on the latest guidance from the CDC and the City of Chicago. These authorities released updates stating that unvaccinated travelers to Chicago should have a COVID test and quarantine for seven days. The small number of unvaccinated AGM registrants were informed that due to this change they cannot attend the AGM, and their fees were refunded.
All AGM registrants are required to present proof of vaccination upon check-in at the AGM. Test results will not be accepted. The following are acceptable:
- Your original vaccination certificate
- A photocopy of the complete certificate (including the reverse side if there is any data entered on that side)
- A digital photo on a phone of your complete certificate (including the reverse side if there is any data entered on that side)
- A printout or digital image of your official vaccination record from your medical provider
- A printout or digital image of your vaccination record from your state’s vaccine registry.
Certificates must be readable by a human; QR codes or apps are not acceptable. We will not copy your certificate; we will conduct a quick visual inspection and ask you to sign an acknowledgment.